“The mention of my child’s name may bring tears to my eyes but it never fails to bring music to my ears, if you really are my friend let me hear the beautiful music of their name it soothes my broken heart and sings to my soul.”
If you would like to include your baby's name below, please email your baby's name, anniversary date and short message (ideally no more than 20 words please) to email@example.com.
- William Michael Brian Trowhill born 05 July 1994. x
- Luke Daniel, born 10 March 1997, sleep peacefully baby boy xxxx
- Samuel Wilson was born sleeping on 07 April 1997, at 22 weeks. I miss you so much for ever in our hearts. This poem is for you. xxxxxx
I take a walk down memory lane.
with tears upon my cheeks
remembering you I miss you so
I hold you tightly with in
and there you will remain.
until the joyous day arrives
that we meet again
love you so much.
miss you for ever.
my little angel
love mummy xxxxxxx
- Steven Paul Hackett. Stillborn at 40+ weeks on the 18 February 1998 at Castle Hill Hospital. x
- Baby Alice born 29 January 1999 at 23 weeks and lived for just an hour. Love you always my first born. Sleep peacefully my darling, forever in wonderland until we meet again xxxxxx
- Samantha May Payne born sleeping at 41+2 weeks on the 8 August 1999 weighing 8lb 4.5oz. Always loved, always missed, forever in our hearts and thoughts xxx
- Gabriella Gerdina Hemingway born 19 July 2000. xxx
- Ewan Scott Beadle born sleeping 27 June 2002. xxx
- Carden, born on 21 December 2007 with a broken heart. Thank you for staying with mummy for 7 weeks! I love you very much and can't wait to see you again one day! xxx
- Benjamin William born sleeping 1 May 2008. Always loved, never forgotten. Sweet dreams Prince xxx
- Lacey Bedford born at 25wks, on 09 March 2009....your always in our thoughts and forever in our heart your our world...until we meet again princess all our love always and forever your heartbroken Mummy and Daddy xxxxxx
- Jessica Elizabeth Louise Beard born 21 April 2009. Our precious baby born too soon. Fly high our little butterfly.
- Euan Murray Johnson. Born sleeping 2 July 2009 at 32 weeks. Forever in our hearts.
- Joel Michael Roberts born sleeping on 20 November 2009.A moment in our arms, A lifetime in our hearts. ♥
- Evie May Vickerton Smith born sleeping at 41 weeks on 6 February 2010. We miss you so much Sweetheart, Our precious Evie May you will never be forgotten and will remain eternally in our hearts, all our love forever xxxxx
- Max Woyen born an angel at 36 weeks on the 13 March 2010 weighing 5Ib 4oz. Our much wanted precious son. You are in our hearts forever, love you little man xxx
- Florence & Isaac Pontone born too soon 29 May 2010. You were a beautiful dream and we so wish you could have stayed. We love and miss you so much, not a moment goes by when we don’t think of you. You will always be in our hearts. xxx
- Charles Geoffrey Oakes born and fell asleep on 7 June 2010. Our precious beautiful angel you are forever in our hearts. Lots and love and floaty kisses from Mummy, Daddy and all your family and friends x x x
- George Andrew Curtis Born Sleeping 7 August 2010. Forever in our Hearts, Love Mummy and Dad xxx Thank You for keeping me safe Special Big brother, love Calan xxx
- Daisy Jennifer Clarkson born sleeping 9 August 2010, weighing 3pounds 2oz, Sleep tight our beautiful angel forever in mummy and daddys hearts x x x x
- Frazer Andrew Heard born sleeping 3 October 2010 at 39weeks.Mummy And Daddy Love You So Much Little Man xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Ruby Marie Taylor born sleeping at 34 weeks on the 13 November 2010. R.I.P our beautiful angel, gone but never ever will you be forgotten. Sending loads and loads of hugs and floating kisses up to you. All our love mummy, daddy, nana and granddad, grandma and granddad, granny and your aunties, uncles, cousins and godparents x x x x x
- Eleanor Louise LeGrove, born sleeping on the 2 January 2011, our beautiful little 'Pip', far too precious to stay, missed forever but never forgotten x x x Mummy, Daddy and now with your help, baby brother Elliott George
- Ruby Amelia Brown born on 7 April 2011. Forever in our hearts. x x x
- Woody Stamp 1 May 2011 - my beautiful little man forever in my heart x x
- Archie Lawes born sleeping on 3 May 2011. We love you so much and you will always be in our hearts xx
- Our amazing twin babies, Alexander Matthew Varley - 7th Dec 2011 to 28th Dec 2011 & Sofia Lillianna Varley - 7th Dec - 23rd Dec 2011.
- Zane Oscar Leeman born at 40+2 weeks on 19 December 2011, weighing 8lb 13oz. Chosen to be an angel on 23 December 2011. Mummy and Daddy will always love and miss you, our beautiful baby boy xxx
- Jayden-James born sleeping 3 January 2012, our precious angel, in our hearts forever x
- Finley Willis born 16 February 2012. Our gorgeous baby boy born sleeping, not a single day goes by we do not think of you. We will love you forever and always. Your forever heartbroken Mummy and Daddy xxxxx
- Evie Grace Blount born sleeping 14 March 2012 at 41 weeks 2 dayss weighing 8lb 8 1/2oz's. Held briefly in our arms but forever in our hearts. Night night, sweet dreams princess love Mummy, Daddy, Joseph, Cameron & Finley xxx
- Freddie George Soulsby born an angel on the 1 February 2013 at 39 weeks. We all miss and love you so much. xxx
- Lilly May Jean Marley 29 April 2013, weighing 6lb13oz at 38 weeks. x
- Felicity Agnes Bergin. Our moonbeam born sleeping on 20 September 2013 6.14am, 10lb 1oz. Too precious for this world. We love you, mummy and daddy xx
- Riley Paul Trott Born 20 December 2013 at 19weeks & 1 day .. Fly high babyboy forever in mummy's & daddy's heart . Love you so much x
- Ruby Louise Randle born New Year's Day 2014. Love you always baby girl xxx
- Jayden Craig Darren Jackson Born Sleeping 12 February 2014 6:30am. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal... Love leaves a memory no one can steal... Love u my lil angel.. Mummy xx
- William Webster born 03 July 2014.
- Joshua Hallett born 11 July 2014. "I loved you from the moment i knew you were there, and you will be loved until the day I die" Mummy xxx
- Ava Sue Good 27 August 2014. RIP 30 August 2014. Never to be taken home x
- Darcie Mae Smith born sleeping at 34w eeks + 6 days on the 7 November 2014 weighing 5lb 6oz. Our beautiful angel, always the brightest star in the night sky, we love & miss you so very much. Sweet dreams our precious baby girl lots of love Mummy, Daddy & the proudest big sister we have ever seen Summer Lou xxxxxx
- Jacob Kealoha-Lopez, December 29, 2014: I may have only held you in my womb for a moment, but i will always hold you in my heart forever. Love mommy, daddy, big brothers Jonah, Jeremiah, Job Jor. and little sis Julia
- Jack Benjamin Gargett: Born 29th September 2015 3.13am. 400g. Our beautiful angel, We love you to the moon & back. Mammy, Daddy & your big sisters Holly & Ava xxxx
- Joseph Alika Kealoha-Lopez, November 16, 2017: You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart. Love mommy, daddy, bid brothers Jonah, Jeremiah, Job Jr. and big sis Julia
- Tommy Mennell born sleeping 3 March 2018. Our precious baby boy, sleep tight darling. We love you x
- Jacob Dougie Lyon, born 23 August 2018 at 23 weeks and 2 days gestation. Our brave little lion cub lived for 16 precious days. We will love you forever x
If you would like to share your story, please email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jessica Elizabeth Louise Beard. Born too soon at 19 weeks on the 21st April 2009 this is her story.
We found out we were pregnant with Jessica on New Years Eve 2008. After having 2 losses in the spring/summer we had high hopes that 2009 would bring us our much wanted 3rd earth baby. 6 weeks came and we went for our first scan where we saw your heartbeat. We then had another scan at 8 weeks which still showed you were happy in there and we started to relax after getting past our "danger" zone...
My pregnancy had run very smoothly, I had some morning sickness. But other than that we had no problems whatsoever. All the scans/checks and test done were fine. We didn’t find out the sex of baby, as long as it was healthy we weren’t fussed...
Our Story By Danny And Claire Heard
Well where do we start? After a long time deliberating, we decided to try for a baby brother or sister for our little boy Oliver and after a year, we found out we were expecting our second child that by this time, after waiting for so long, we were longing for. We were so excited to be expecting our little bundle of joy...
Kirsty Marie Shuttleworth proud mummy of Ruby Marie Taylor born sleeping at 34 weeks on the 13.11.2010 xxx
It was Thursday the 4th November 2010 when I was at my friends father's funeral, I had noticed my angel Ruby was not moving throughout the day, I immediately went straight to hospital with my partner. Once we were at the hospital the midwifes did an ultrasound and rigged me up to monitor my baby's heart beat..... everything was perfect so they said.